View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 08:08 AM   #316 (permalink)
TASS

A very emotional TD Garden last night, I often wondered what it was like to be at Chicago Stadium the night shortly after 9-11 when they cheered throughout the national anthem, well I believe last night was similiar and a pretty intense moment!!

The 'We are Boston' chant's were #@#@#@#@ing unbelievable and just shows the resilience of New Englanders!! The tribute to the first responders brought the house down, and I can tell you not many dry eye's.

As far as the game just a little disappointed in the outcome, but nice to see Bergy and Marchand back together, as well as Jagr skating with Krejci this lineup looks the way it should for the upcoming playoff's.

B's get the point they needed to move into the 2nd position in the Conference and need to find some consistancy now going forward.

Both teams saluting the fans at center ice was a very classy move by the Sabers players and should be acknowledged.!!

GO BOSTON GO!!!

Jersey with the #8 and Martin Richard hung on the Bobby Orr statue, sad but very classy gesture by one of Boston's faithful.

Last edited by TASS; 04-18-2013 at 08:20 AM.
TASS is online now   Reply With Quote