View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 02:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
tYEwREEEk13

Default No more SELECT for me. Break time from WAX....BOOOOOOM BABY!!!!!

So between the Tristar show this weekend, and a visit to the LCS to pick up supplies, I decided I would have one last go at some wax before taking a break on it for awhile. That being said, I ended up with 2 boxes of Five Star and 2 boxes of Valor, as well as 2 boxes of Panini Select Basketball.

Select has been good to me... probably opened up about 6-8 boxes total and was lucky to hit 2 golds, a Lillard refractor, and some solid decent autos. No Kyries, no Kobes, no Durants, but not a ton of Julyan Stones or anything like that either. I even told my homeboy CurryCrew30, "Man it's gonna suck taking a break from wax...I better hit a monster out of these last 2 boxes!!!" He was calling for a Black Klay Thompson... but I had to disappoint him....

I was surprised, because most of my boxes had always only had 1 thick pack...so I kinda figured you get 1 jersey auto and 3 regular autos, but these two boxes were different. One box had 2 thick packs.. and the other had 3 thick packs!!! One box was from the Tristar show, and one box was from the LCS.

Here's the normal hits...

and I can't be any happier to take my wax-busting hiatus after this one....

#'d 5/10

ANY OPINIONS ON A GOOD VALUE FOR THIS CARD WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!! The card looks pristine, so I am thinking about getting it graded....

MY BUCKET: http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/ad244/tyewreeek13/

Last edited by tYEwREEEk13; 04-23-2013 at 02:59 AM.
tYEwREEEk13 is offline   Reply With Quote