View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 10:29 AM   #20 (permalink)
ssbledsoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnb0123 View Post
This really is getting ridiculous. Topps has had these for weeks. I just don't get why other redemptions are being processed but these arnt?? Why send out the 84s and tallboys before the others?? Just really getting frustrated with this. Now blue waves are less valuable as well so Topps is really screwing people here. All blue waves should have went out at the same time IMO!
Weeks? I'm pretty sure they posted pics of the signed Wilson's (albeit stickers) in late January or February... The fact they haven't gotten these out is awful. I'm to the point where I honestly don't give 2 sh!ts if it shows up eventually or not.
I won't be buying any more Topps redemptions and will sell any I pull. At least with Panini and UD you can get someone on the phone to lie and tell you it'll be shipped in the next week or 2...
PAYING VERY HANDSOMELY FOR THE "O" IN THE 2009 DREW BLEDSOE BY THE LETTER SET. WILL PAY $25 FINDERS FEE IF YOU DIRECT ME TO ONE AND I AM ABLE TO MAKE A DEAL (eBay and COMC listings NOT APPLICABLE/REDEEMABLE)
ssbledsoe is offline   Reply With Quote