View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 04:29 PM   #342 (permalink)
TASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryM View Post
I'm so pumped for tonights game! I'm thinking every one is sleeping on the Leafs. Not to take anything away from Boston, there a great team but the Leafs shouldn't be taken lightly. I'm banking on Kessel having a break out game...
If Kessel does it would be his 1st LOL, it's put up or shut time for the 2013 Boston Bruins!

They limped into the playoffs with little or no offense, which is a major concern in these parts. I don't see the B's taking the Leafs lightly what you are seeing is the media making it seem like a foregone conclusion that the Bruins will prevail. I for one could give two shits what the press has to say and I'm pretty confident in saying the same holds true for the players in the B's locker room!

Should be a fun and exciting series, IF the Bruins play the way they are capable of, and get solid contributions from ALL (4) lines than I like our chances. Will be interesting to see how Reimer plays in his 1st playoff game, as the Garden will be rocking!!

GO B'S GO