View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 06:13 PM   #858 (permalink)
premium1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalsooner View Post
"okay sir, what would you like us to risk our drivers life for? Is it a rare type of blood for your transfusion? a vital organ you need for your transplant?"

"uh..no ma'am it's boxes and boxes of baseball cards...no not for my son, for me, I buy and sell baseball cards and it's the most important thing in my life, I am so angry right now let me speak to your supervisor!!...just forget it I'll risk my own life and come get them"
Ok, so let me clarify so you don't feel as if you have to be so condescending next time. The snow storm caused a delay from the previous destination. All packages got to our local hub a couple hours late. All roads in our area were 99% clear, including every road coming to my house. Not a spec of anything. It had hit the day before and melted. All other mail got delivered as well. They were just so backed up that they could not get everything delivered (or didnt want to). Sorry I was not crystal clear with my post. I hope that clears everything up for you. My life was not at risk, nor was my drivers. I am sure you sincerely care, so thank you.