View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 11:46 AM   #971 (permalink)
premium1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by solt0131 View Post
Please let me know how you expect to make money on this, I would really like to know. Actually, for your 24 autos in a Jumbo case, what do you think your average will be per auto for the 24?
The same way I have made money on all of my previous Bowman breaks. There is something people keep forgetting. If this product is so overproduced because of the massive autograph checklist, the autographs of individual players are going to be harder to pull. I think there is a pretty good chance that you see fewer of each player at a time, making them more valuable. There will be more autographs total, but that is a moot point when talking about individual prices. I may be completely wrong and take a bath on this product, but I will have a blast doing it. My offer still stands to anyone looking to dump their cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedChapmans View Post
Surely you're not serious? I appreciate your eagerness to open these cases but if the stated odds are correct, it makes the set extremely watered down.
Yep, I am absolutely serious. See my above response. These sets change on a year to year basis. You cannot do the same thing every year when selling. You have to adapt to the market. I have yet to lose on a Bowman product (I skip the ones I dont like) and I dont see it happening now. The "watered down" aspect of this can be made up in other areas IMO. There is just too much added value. Each case may have smaller value from the chrome sets, and more value from the minis. I can go on and on, but I think that gets my point across. Not saying everyone will agree, but I do not regret my cases purchases even if these odds hold true.