View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 01:25 PM   #1125 (permalink)
brentandbecca

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger82685 View Post
ya know, this thread gets started every time a new bowman product releases and there is always complaining about either the odds or the checklist. Then people start saying they will be staying away from boxes/cases and just buying singles......but really lets not kid ourselves, we all know that we say all that BS then when we start seeing breaks on here or see the product staring at us in the face at our LCS we always give into temptation and start busting boxes or even cases for some of us. So really this whole thread is just an absolutely waste with nonsense comments from people aside from the actual checklist which was the original intention of the thread.
this is so true and why topps knows they can keep cranking presses, in all honesty they print more because we buy more
look how many preorder these days or do group breaks, those cases have to come from somewhere
even on weaker products throughout the year so many are buying in advance not knowing odds or checklists when that just makes things worse
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbre...QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0
brentandbecca is offline   Reply With Quote