View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 10:54 AM   #384 (permalink)
ncm7772

Quote:
Originally Posted by TASS View Post
It's just ironic you continue to mention seeing MORE Bruins 'swag' when it's existed everywhere for some time now, and tying that into 'bandwagon fans!! if I understand your post.

If I were to mention I'm seeing way more LA Kings hats, jerseys etc., I would tend to believe it's because they just won the Cup and I would expect more follks to be wearing it, I guess I just don't see your direct correlation to bandwagon fans, as you nor I actually know if they are a fan's or not!

It's not from a disrespect aspect that I'm responding (well maybe I was a little, and I apoligize for that but we had a big win last night! LOL) but more from the tying in of seeing the Bruins hat's, jersey's etc. to being 'bandwagon jumpers' that's all!!
How you're getting disrespect from a 3 sentence statement of an observation I made about seeing Bruins gWear when I rarely see it, I don't know. Then you top it off by bashing Pens fans. I won't share my opinions and observations anymore, my intent wasn't to pi$$ anyone off, which apparently I've done.
#1 Collection : Barrasso
#2 Collection : Ron Hextall
Other : Crosby, Wregget, Malkin
NEED RON HEXTALL SPGU LETTER MARKS!!!
ncm7772 is offline   Reply With Quote