View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 11:39 AM   #385 (permalink)

Originally Posted by ncm7772 View Post
How you're getting disrespect from a 3 sentence statement of an observation I made about seeing Bruins gWear when I rarely see it, I don't know. Then you top it off by bashing Pens fans. I won't share my opinions and observations anymore, my intent wasn't to pi$$ anyone off, which apparently I've done.
Your not reading what I'm writing, I never mentioned disrespect 'You did', all I pointed out was how do you correlate seeing increased Bruins gear with 'bandwagon fans' that's all I'm saying!

And where did I bash Pens fans, please show in my response where I did that, you have your opinion and I respect that, I just question how wearing Bruins gear makes that individuial a bandwagon fan?

And I''m not pissed off at you I just responded to your initial question, please read what I wrote before you respond, it's all good no problems on my end.

Trust me I may be 'defensive' but I'm surely not pissed I think you and I may have read into this WAY too much, your opinions are always welcome in this thread, untill and if our teams play for the Conf., then the gloves are off!!
So if I am going to be a hater who hates the Patriots then buddy I am going to be the best damn hater I can be. I AM ALL IN.

Last edited by TASS; 05-17-2013 at 12:36 PM.
TASS is online now   Reply With Quote