View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 12:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Watt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpeck100 View Post
Wow I did not realize the 1995 WCW had auto's inserted. I don't believe I have ever seen one.

WrestlingTradingCards.com - 1995 WCW Main Event Trading Cards

The odds are quite low to pull one at 1 per 320 packs.

That Stunning Steve Austin could be a monster card.

I am not exactly certain how the 1992 WCW Topps set was distributed. I have never seen any packs.

The Vader card is a cool one for sure and I plan to get some of those graded too. He is also in the magazine set but not in the Impel or Wonderama.
I never knew those autos existed either, wow. I bet the Austin/Hogan/Sting would sell for a lot, maybe Gordon Solie too. A box ended on Ebay recently for $47. But this makes me nervous

- Authentic autograph cards cannot be confirmed. The cards listed above represent what has been seen on the
market and/or what is printed on the wrapper. It is not known just how many wrestlers actually signed autograph cards
and if any of the autographs were by redemption cards only. Cards do not have special markings on them to identify
whether they are authentic or not. All autograph cards from this series are of the regular basic set cards.