View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 02:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
xbignick

I once got a card from probstein...and he put me on his e-mail list, not even sure if that's allowed, but anyway, if you're curious:

(NOTE: THESE ARE NOT MINE, ONLY PASSING THEM AS INFORMATION FOR THOSE CURIOUS.)

"Ebay Seller Probstein123 announces new consignment rates !!!

( these rates are for individual auctions )

over $2500 , you get 90% of the sales price ( probstein123 pays all ebay and paypal fees )
btw $1000-$2499 , you get 89% of the sales price ( probstein123 pays all ebay and paypal fees )
btw 100-$999 , you get 88% of the sales price ( probstein123 pays all ebay and paypal fees )
btw $50-99 , you get 87% of the sales price ( probstein123 pays all ebay and paypal fees )
btw $25-49 , you get 86% of the sales price ( probstein123 pays all ebay and paypal fees )
below $25 , you get 85% of the sales price ( probstein123 pays all ebay and paypal fees )

** We have a staff of 13 people and can handle volume , but posting priority is given to high dollar items and slabbed items.

for shipping:
Probstein123
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our rates are the best in the business, please call me anytime to discuss your collection/consignments...
thanks,

Rick Probstein
973 xxx xxxx
http://stores.ebay.com/xxxxxxxxxxx
"Blowoutcards is a messageboard filled with experts on Ping pong. These highly trained experts told us they spoke to the President of the United States Mr. Haiku and he claims the card is fake since he faked it himself. Our 2 sources (easter bunny and a unicorn with 2 legs) explained this hobby is filled with crooks." -Unknown
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote