View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 03:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
pastmyshades
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Jersey... Holla
Posts: 4,693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
I thought it was flat 10% now for auctions/BIN, and paypal would be 2.9%?
I believe it is 9% FVF + 2.9% for paypal for a total of 11.9%.

-James
__________________
Kyle Lowry Supercollector
http://s924.photobucket.com/user/pastmyshades/library/?page=1
Year to Date Group Break Wax Opened = $32586
Always accepting consignments - Top Rated Seller - PM Me!
pastmyshades is offline   Reply With Quote