View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 01:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
sjim8660

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingcardki View Post
I am not a huge fan of modern wrestling (1993 to now) to be honest as far as what I am looking for to add in my collection. I do appreciate some of the wrestling sets in the 1980s. I do have some WCW magazine rookie cards of Steve Austin, I really like the Miami football card of the Rock, and the football card of Goldberg, etc. I have also held on to a nice Mick Foley RC. I do like some of the BBM Japan cards as those are tough to get. My quest is to get the 1982 Wrestling All Stars Series A in as high grade as I can get entirely autographed. You can view that set by looking in my PSA registry and I have a photo of each card there for all to view. I still need to slab my Bruiser Brody and find a way to acquire a signed rookie of Andre the Giant.

Thanks for posting the link to my sets as that is a good way to introduce me to the boards!

I posted quite a few things on ebay the last few days and that is also a way to see things I collect.

Rob
There is a signed ANDRE BGS slabbed on ebay right now. The buy it now isn't too bad considering Andre has been dead for some time now.
sjim8660 is online now   Reply With Quote