View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 05:39 PM   #433 (permalink)
TASS

Well let's hope for a series clincher tonight, the B's could use a little breather after that double OT game. Would really like to see some production from Seguin, as the kid has been playing hard but can't buy a Goal!

The lucky Becks are on ice and I'm ready for a Fri. night 'barnburner'!!

Let's win this one for 'Soup'

Took this excerpt from Don Cherry interview on WEEI this AM, where I still think Cherry is a blowhard and very rarely listen to him, I must say I agree with his take on Marchand. I feel the same way about Marchand and have previously said he is a good aggressive player, who likes to play 'on the edge', and will unfortunately take 'stupid' penalties.

[I]“He’s not a pest,” Cherry said. “A pest is a guy that will get you about three or four goals, or five or six goals, that will go around jabbing guys and stuff like that. This guy is above all that because he can score goals. He’s what you call a good player that goes around looking for trouble, causes disturbances and that. … You just can’t call him a pest or dirty or anything like that, he’s too good a player for that. He’s above that stuff. He’s just a good, honest, hard player that can score goals. That’s the why I look at it. He’s no pest.”[/I]

BOSTON STRONG

GO B'S GO!!!!!!!

Last edited by TASS; 06-07-2013 at 06:55 PM.
TASS is offline   Reply With Quote