View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 03:40 AM   #387 (permalink)
rukastar

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmecum51 View Post
I personally am satanic so I don't appreciate the bible verses I actually throw then away even when I get a harper auto. Jk

I always wondered if topps would allow someone to put "Allah Is God" as their inscription. Just wondering.
well I'm sure if the person was only trying to do it to see if they could get away with it, that it would obviously NOT be okay. If mormons like Harper and jesus freaks like Chris Davis or Josh Hamilton are "allowed" to, I don't see why a legit person of any faith couldn't write anything as long as they weren't just fooling around. Although those seem like the only people who write anything like it. I wonder how different it would be if any of the Jewish players did something like that, like wrote in hebrew although that would probably be cooler.
I always thought it would be interesting to write a biblical verse without being religious, not to do it for the heck of it or something but i've always liked the sound of it. if you're going to be someone like a baseball player mind as well use your influence for something

On a side note, if someone was a true satanist or scientologist or something I wonder if it would still be okay... LRH is lord

Last edited by rukastar; 06-26-2013 at 03:49 AM.
rukastar is offline   Reply With Quote