View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 12:30 AM   #349 (permalink)
Twinsfan33

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel1219 View Post
Hey pal, lmk what's wrong with your AC and type/model/btu. I do this for a living, maybe its different than here in Puerto Rico but if you can save some $$$ I will gladly try to help with some advise.
EDIT: Didn't know how to double quote a post, sorry guys I'm a noob
Doublexthebeast
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel1219
Hey pal, lmk what's wrong with your AC and type/model/btu. I do this for a living, maybe its different than here in Puerto Rico but if you can save some $$$ I will gladly try to help with some advise.
I can help you as well. I did hvac for 8 years and may be able to atleast point you in the right direction to get your system fixed.

Thanks for the intent to help. It's a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. I took it in a few weeks ago for some electrical issues (Turn Signals would work, then the next minute they wouldn't) and they said that my AC should be colder than it is at the moment. I bought that AC Pro stuff hoping that that would work. My dad tried it this morning and it didn't really do anything. We let it sit for a couple of hours and tried again with the hood up this time. When we started the car and let it run alittle big it started to spit coolant out at us (came from right behind the radiator if you're looking from the front of the car) it kept on doing this. Every 15-30 seconds it would make this sounds like something hitting a fast moving belt. We shut it off and are now going from there.