View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 02:22 AM   #25 (permalink)
rukastar

Just realized I never posted the scan of the Ryan Rowlandsmith card from about 3 weeks ago, added it to my original post. Will also add the Rock Cats ip autos from 2 weeks back.
I'm hoping to go tomorrow night and see if I can score some Fightin' Phils. Funny story, but I really want to get Tommy Mendonša the most because back at Rangers ST in 2012 I confused him for Mike Napoli and I've always felt bad about it since. Here's my chance to make it up!

I'm also planning on sending out three more tomorrow, '13 bowmans to Alcantara, Crick (mini), and Jhang in the minors.

Also planning on sending some prints to bands via venue, The Black Keys are coming to my area the day of the Eastern League AS signing - I'll send to them and hopefully Rodrigo y Gabriela before the end of July, Friggin love RyG.

Don't know if anyone on here has ever tried ttm via venue but I guess it's not impossible, but I've never tried it. I figure I'd give it a shot.
Attached Thumbnails
Rukastar's 2013 TTM-samame.jpg   Rukastar's 2013 TTM-rockcats3.jpg   Rukastar's 2013 TTM-rosario.jpg  

Last edited by rukastar; 06-28-2013 at 02:31 AM.
rukastar is offline   Reply With Quote