View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 05:10 PM   #367 (permalink)
iluvfish2

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Ok checking with blowout to see if I can get a status update (they were going to contact snowboy). I know the product hasnt been paid for yet (but also does match the time/date stamps as it does appear that the final payments just came in around 48 hours ago). Given its only been 2 days I would freak out just yet.

The draft doesnt have to be held by the host - this has been done by others within other breaks - especially in a case like this where you've got everyone ready to go but missing a note taker. Things happen and maybe he cant get online.

The key is whom wants to can do just start a post that they can then just edit as the draft goes. This really could be as simple as everyone taking the full slot holder list and the full checklist/draft list and then you copy/paste the player you select and then remove it from the available list and both lists are continued down the thread.

Its a little bigger and longer to read, but each post provides the current draft list of whats been taken and shows exactly who is up and whats still available.