View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 10:54 PM   #390 (permalink)
O'sFan#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
Once I approve a group break you typically dont see me back in a group break thread unless there are issues, you needd a random, or its been requested to be closed. Thats why I said I was checking with Blowout. At the time I posted that I actually was on the phone with Danny trying to find out what he knew and/or if he had contacted him. As I presume most of you would prefer - if there's an issue its easier to have one point of contact. So I checked with Danny for what he knew. Danny told me he was pretty sure he had quoted him back for the 2 day shipping, but to his knowledge hadnt been paid for the cases, so they had not shipped as of today because blowout has not been paid. I will admit at this point - this I dont like. That being said its still only 2 days and at best I think the break would of been looking at a Monday break since there was never any discussions about having Saturday delivery factored in.

For sure anyone that is nearing a timeline deadline - paypal limit is 45 days. And as stated you can always cancel a claim if needed.

But I did leave a message this afternoon on his phone machine. Given no response, I'm going to email him now in case he had to go out of town for some reason and might check email but not have access to his answering machine at home.

My comments for the hosting was more geared towards the draft portion. This way in case everything is fine (which I still hope is the case) that this would allow some work to be done without the host being "online" to keep everything documented.
This draft would have continued with no problem,except Snowboy has pick #8 which is where we are stuck...if he is assigned top available, as rules indicate...he would get

Renato Nunez Auto as Autopick at #8 & we can move on with at least draft.

If he shows then we will be set to break.
O'sFan#1 is offline   Reply With Quote