View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 03:58 PM   #431 (permalink)
frankferry
Banned

Send a message via MSN to frankferry

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMARLIN View Post
Thanks for your help---I hope snowboy is ok first and foremost. that being said, I have no sympathy for what he has done IF this is a scam. Because of lack of communication and other's stating that "money in account could be empty", I just filed.
FWIW guy who filed dispute for me at paypal (I just asked if he did same to others could there be no $ left) said that paypal will reimburse me if I am found in the right. Who knows if that is correct--figured there was no reaason to push it. Since they will have so many requests, someone (maybe combine frankferry and acox's posts) may want to repost 1x/day what to say if filing a claim, as if someone says they were in a break, it may 1. invalidate claims or 2. make it harder for legitimate breakers to use paypal in future-may scrutinize it more when innumerable same amount payments go in.

thanks again for the help acox and frankferry
No problem, if anyone needs any further assistance with opening claims or escalating claims or if you need any assistance with what to say feel free to shoot me a PM im always here to help.

Also if ANYONES claim is denied by PayPal shoot me a PM and ill give you further instructions on how to reopen the claim for further investigation. EVERY SINGLE PERSON's payment should be refunded in FULL. If ANYONE is not refunded simply PM me and I will tell you exactly what to do to get you money back
frankferry is offline   Reply With Quote