View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 05:36 PM   #455 (permalink)
frankferry
Banned

Send a message via MSN to frankferry

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85GoCards View Post
So as most of us are now filing disputes and this looks to be a fraudulent break, I've asked for refunds for the post random trades/transactions I've done. One member I had a transaction with immediately refunded my money, but another said he will not offer a refund until he got his refund from PayPal. I'm not sure if I'm being unreasonable, but that seems pretty crummy. My transaction with him shouldn't be dependent on the resolusion of our disputes. Do you guys have any thoughts, and have the rest of you guys gotten refunded for your post random transactions?
That's a touchy subject but I'll just share my opinion (I AM NOT STATING THAT MY OPINION IS CORRECT)

If any trades were made for paypal , they should be voided and refunds should be given. I am confident that PayPal will end up refunding everyone's money in the end but PayPal has no control over trades and so forth hence why I say that if someone bought a slot from you, just refund their money and wait for paypal to refund your money...

Like I said , just my opinion and its just an opinion
frankferry is offline   Reply With Quote