View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 07:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
cowboysfball30

Default ANOTHER Yahoo Fantasy Football $ League

Guys,

I'll give it to you straight, I love fantasy football, so I have created another fantasy league. I am also hoping to meet some more people here on BO so if you are in the other league of mine, I will probably try to fill it with newbies first if any of you are interested.

The buy-in for this one will be $100.00. There will be a cap at 8 teams so the payout will look like this (as that was a big question filling spots in the other league):

First Place Regular Season: $275
Champion: $375
Playoffs Runner-Up: $125
Most Points Scored-Season: $25

It is a PPR league with the structure of 2 QB's, 3 WR's, 2 RB's, 1 TE, 1 WR/TE, 1 WR/RB, 1 K, and 2 DEF with 6 Bench spots. 10 Yards = 1 Point for all positions. Touchdowns = 7 Points. Interceptions -3, Sacks - 1, Fumbles -1, Fumbles Lost -2 (So a Fumble Lost is really -3, same as Interceptions). Defenses and kickers have their own points and then there are bonuses for all position players, maxing out at 12 points (300/350/400 yards for QBs, 100/150/175 yards for RB/WR/TE).

It is a high scoring league but a ton of fun. I have played with the same format for 10+ years and any new person that joins, it instantly becomes one of their favorite leagues.

PM me or respond here if you are interested! Once everyone is signed up, we will figure out the draft date!

-Evan

Only pay and receive "GOODS!" Collecting LeBron James autos! If I PM you, please respond out of courtesy, it only takes 5 seconds.
cowboysfball30 is offline   Reply With Quote