View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 07:03 PM   #437 (permalink)
Noahkalifungo

4 returns today.

-------------

Tom Koehler c/o New Orleans Zephyrs in 7 days

Very fast return from the Marlins' hurler. He started the year in Miami and notched his first career win against the Giants. However, he was recently sent to AAA, where he has been excellent over 4 starts.

Jorge Bonifacio c/o Wilmington Blue Rocks in 31 days

Awesome success from Emilio Bonifacio's brother!! Jorge has been very impressive this year with A+ Wilmington, hitting .324 in 38 games this year (he missed a month and a half due to injury).

Kyle Kubitza c/o Lynchburg Hillcats in 15 days

Nice return from the Braves' third round selection in 2011. He has had a good year in Lynchburg, compiling a .257 / 8 / 34 line so far.

Kyle Zimmer c/o Wilmington Blue Rocks in 35 days

My second month-long return from a Wilmington Blue Rock today! I was rooting for Zimmer big time going into the 2012 draft, as he was born in San Francisco and went to USF, where garnered scout attention as a corner infielder before claiming the mound his senior year. He was drafted 5th overall, yet has seen his ERA balloon up to 5.00 this year. He is still allowing less than a hit per inning and has a K/9 of 11, so his future still looks bright to me. (Sorry about the size of the scan, having some tech issues here)