View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 08:45 PM   #44 (permalink)
jkbball

Quote:
Originally Posted by aether View Post
I guess this is what all capitalism ends up with...the bigger get bigger and the small non existence! I personally think all business eventually only want big clients. Ebay is going this routes and now COMC is going this routes. It is much cost efficient to please a few number of sellers then to please thousands of small ones. And it is usually the small ones who whines and complain and only want free services.

Business is business, PERIOD! COMC is still a great business model and they have out expand themself to the point that they might need to sacrifice some people. I am sure it is not their intent from all the quick responses they been given out. REMEMBER, most other company (ebay) wont even respond to any users concern. LETS support COMC as this is one of the few companies that still support and care about its users. BUT they still need to make profit
Oh don't get me wrong. I love the site, and the communication.. It's just, there was none this time..

Last time they said BV would be taken off, they told us it would be, and there wasn't as much lash back from the comc community. This time, there was nothing.. and it's a bit shocking because of how good they have been with it. Some of the people defending them are saying "oh they told us 9 months ago!" Yes, and it happened, for a week, and then they brought it back. Everyone thought it was back for good, as nothing was said about it after they brought it back. I'm just saying, if we were told a month or a few weeks in advance, instead of a confusing 9 months after they took it off then brought it back, I would have done some things with a few cards. I would have sold off the higher percent lower quality cards that won't sell as well now that bv is off.

I totally back the company up, I'm just hesitant with all these changes. I hope that is understandable. I will be keeping up with them, watching what happens, and picking up a few cards. I want to see how cards sell still. If well, then i'll keep on doing what I do. If not, we'll see what happens. It's clear that flipping isn't going to be easy, and that's causing hesitance for me.

For you saying "all business eventually only wants big clients" (or something like that) it appears that comc doesn't feel this way by what they've stated. I think they need the big and little guys together to stay successful. Many of the buyers are the little guys after all. Ebay is a bit different in how it works, so I can see mainly why this is for them.

I hope all sales are going well for you and I hope you don't have a negative view of me now. I'm not going as extreme as many people in my hesitancy. Many are just putting up fire-sales to get out of it because they don't like it. Each man to his own. I'll wait it out, but I'm not sure how it'll go.
http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Users/jkbball,sp
jkbball is offline   Reply With Quote