View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 07:07 PM   #455 (permalink)
ohiomike

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetscollector10 View Post
If someone can answer my questions here, I would be really grateful. Just decided today to open an account and send in about 500 inserts/numbereds/ gu/autos that i've had lying around.

Questions:

1) They say minimum 1 dollar value per card. With all these inserts/numbereds/ rcs i am sending in, how much can I really expect to get per card. If I put 50 percent BV is that too high?? I want to sell, but I want to sell to people who really need the card, and are willing to pay a better than average(ebay) price for it.
First, the minimum 1 dollar thing is largely irrelevant, so don't worry about it. Second, your sell price is totally up to you. Stuff will sell at 50% off (or even full book) while other stuff will sit unsold at 90% off book. It mostly comes down to how patient you are and what kind of competition there is on the site for the cards you send in. If someone else has the same card at 80% off, then there obviously isn't a great chance of selling yous at 50%, but on the other hand if yours is the only card on the site then you have a pretty good chance of selling it at 50%. It mostly comes down to patience in all cases though. You may sell some cards quickly or it may take a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetscollector10 View Post
2) How long does it take to start seeing my cards pop up in the catalog if I sign up for 8 week service?
They process your cards as a group, so if you used the 8 week service level all of your cards will show up in your account, ready for you to price them. In the mean time, you should get a confirmation they received them and you'll see the cards listed as pending in your account until they are ready.

http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=ohiomike
ohiomike is offline   Reply With Quote