View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 06:54 PM   #613 (permalink)
Noahkalifungo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superduperman99 View Post
I love seeing all the successes you get back, but dang it, I was going to send to some of those guys thinking nobody else will.
Oh well, I'll still send to them. Good luck with this next shipment of TTM's.
Haha thanks man, I'm sure they'll be glad to sign for you as well. Would love to see your successes!

2 returns today, Giants-Dodgers style:

Matt Magill c/o Albuquerque Isotopes in 13 days

Nice return from the Dodgers' #5 prospect. He has basically outgrown the minors; this year in AAA he is 4-0 with a 2.54 ERA and 77 K's in 63.2 innings. He has made 6 big league starts this year, but has struggled, walking 28 in 27.2 innings. If he refines his command, Magill could be yet another addition to the Dodgers' powerful rotation.

Clayton Blackburn c/o San Jose Giants in 14 days

Sweet return (my second) from the Giants #2 prospect and one of my two PC prospect stashes. I began investing when he was the #13 prospect, and now have about 25 base autos and dozens of different color autos, as well as other random parallels. Maybe I'll post the stash here sometime. In his last 6 starts, Blackie has racked up 40 innings with a glittering 1.35 ERA. In the hitter-friendly Cal league, he is among the league leaders in ERA, innings, strikeouts, WHIP, and a few other stats. Glad to add another custom as well!