View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 04:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
wegoingsizzler

Did you buy the 2 cards together? or were they few days apart? Was the card okay?

If you bought them together, I would still leave a positive feedback but ding the DSR on shipping charge.

If you didn't buy them together, then I would leave a positive feedback and give a 4 on the DSR for shipping charge.

Both above being the card is okay.

If the card is not fine, then ask for a refund and don't leave any feedback. The seller (regardless of age) did put the card in a bubble mailer (not sure if it was top loaded and what not)... the card got to you as well..so he technically did his job getting you the card and did a reasonable job protecting the card. So I don't see why you would leave a neutral. The packaged got ripped up in transit, and it is not the seller's fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W_Raoul2 View Post
Bought two cheap parallels from a seller on eBay. Shipping was $3 each. I shot him a message asking for combined shipping.

He never got back to me.

Day 3 rolls around, and I bite the bullet and pay $6 shipping.....

Wait a few days, no DC#, not marked as shipped. Since everything has gone so well already.....

Today, I open the mailbox, and find a completely torn up bubble mailer. Two rips, and written out in pencil. Clearly a child's handwriting.

So, here lies my dilemma. What do you guys think this deserves? Still waiting on card number two.