Thread: BREAKING BAD...
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 08:40 AM   #146 (permalink)
xbignick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
ok i kind of dont remember too much about the whole ricin thing . i remember the kid getting poisoned by it . but i cant remember why walt poisened him ?

also i dont get how jesse all of a sudden figures this out ? he all of a sudden looks for his pack of cigs ? and thinks to himself ? oh yeah walt did that to brock ? i dont get it ?

so saul was the one that took the ricin cig from jesse and gave it to walt .... and in last weeks episode walt once again took a second ricin cig away from jesse while he hugged him ?? a second ricin cig was taken from him ?

im pretty sure there wasnt a second ricin cig , what im trying to figur eout is how the hell did jesse just figure this out now ???

i said i wasnt coming back to this thread to avoid possible spoilers but i just need to know this !!! maybe someone can pm me ?
Will send a PM.
"Blowoutcards is a messageboard filled with experts on Ping pong. These highly trained experts told us they spoke to the President of the United States Mr. Haiku and he claims the card is fake since he faked it himself. Our 2 sources (easter bunny and a unicorn with 2 legs) explained this hobby is filled with crooks." -Unknown
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote