View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 07:11 PM   #491 (permalink)
alvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan View Post
I'm pretty okay with 2-card puzzles, especially since they make a couple different 2-card holders that the puzzles look really great dispalyed in. Otherwise, I don't want a ton of larger puzzles. I have a 4-card charity auction puzzle framed and it looks great, and I wouldn't mind have two or three more large puzzles framed for display. I don't have much interest in having a ton of them though.
I think most people would agree, that's why we'd never think of putting puzzles all over the place. We mandated a handful of 2-card puzzles and a small number of 4-carders, but my guess is that those will be few and far between.

In fact, the original notion of the "loaded sketch packs" was simply putting in 4 random sketches, but I think it makes it even more unique if they fit together, and let everyone know after the fact that you got them in one of these packs.

And gosh, if a collector pulls a puzzle set and would rather have singles, i'm sure there are plenty other fans out there that would gladly trade or shell our big for them!
alvin is offline   Reply With Quote