View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 12:00 PM   #16 (permalink)
twoten01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanjs14 View Post
And the ignorant award for September 12, 2013 goes to.....Twoten01! Congrats!

Obviously you don't watch the sport, and don't watch WMMA. Nearly every one of their fights are more exciting than the mens fights. It is going NOWHERE ever, I'll bet my bank account on that. People collect Rousey because she is as dominant as one can be in her sport. She wants to retire 10-0, and honestly its looking more and more like she will, she has already run through everyone the UFC has thrown at her. McMann's cards sell cheap because she has ONE fight in the UFC and it was on an UNDERCARD that most people prob didn't watch. Did she look solid? Sure, once she gets more exposure or beats a big name in the division maybe people will pay more attention to her.
Funny, so why do these same "collectors" by Arianny's cards, is it becuase she is so dominant. There is a reason that 95% of all talk of WMMA is about what they are wearing. Hell half of Ronda's comments are about her tits and cameltoe. Once someone comes along and beats Ronda, which will happen, Dana is going to drop all WMMA fights to just undercards. But I will agree Most WMMA are alot more exciting than most men's fights because they know they have to go out there and put on a show. or it will be back to Invicta or some hole in the wall in the midwest.

THE only reason we are seeing Women in the UFC is because Dana is making bank off of Ronda, he is nothing more than a snake oil salesman.
twoten01 is online now   Reply With Quote