View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 11:41 AM   #17 (permalink)
Bryanjs14

No they collect Arianny because she is hot AND a staple of the sport. She has been there for over 10 years. Nothing more. Same reason people collect Benchwarmers, sports illustrated, playboy cards. You find a girl good looking, you can buy a certified auto or relic of her, why not? I see you bought two Joe Lauzon cards on eBay recently, you have feelings for him? You think collecting his cards means you might have a chance with him? Saying people collect a female fighter or ring girl because they think it will give them a shot with them is seriously the DUMBEST thing I have ever seen on blowout, and believe me, that's saying a lot. Where do you get your news that 95% of the talk is about what they are wearing? The Douchebag Daily? Superior Sex Weekly? Because every time I've read/watched reporting on WMMA 0% of the "talk" is about what they are wearing. It's about the awesome fights they have been putting on, and what a great addition to the UFC they have been. Last week there were 16 fights to get into the house on TUF, I would say 6 or 7 of the best fights involved the women.

Women's MMA is going NO WHERE. It will be in the UFC forever, and if you think different you know NOTHING about the sport, and on top of sounding ignorant you also come off a little sexist. Ronda is retiring when her contract is up, win or lose. WMMA in the UFC is here to stay.

Last edited by Bryanjs14; 09-12-2013 at 11:51 AM.
Bryanjs14 is online now   Reply With Quote