View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 01:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
BAMBAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
they're just going to throw the "we have the right to do whatever the F we want" bs at him... which is weaksauce.

but if he was ballsy enough, he could take his case to the court of public opinion and put ebay on blast via the media. all it takes is one reporter to speak about it on air and it could start something and try to goat ebay into apologizing.

but that would be ambitious.. too ambitiuos.. but if he/she pulled it off, they would would be my hero.

Capt. you don't think there is some gung-ho ambulance chaser out there just looking to make a name for himself by going after a corporate giant like fleabay ? There was nothing wrong with the listing and fleabay allowing him to relist is an obvious admittance to their mistake. That mistake couldcost the seller a few grand which is nothing to fleabay but alot to most sellers. Just say the card ended at $5,000. - you don't think the courts would feel that seller is entitled to something for fleabays negligence ? I'm not even the seller and I'm PO'd since fleabay just has a history of acting without doing their homework.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote