View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 08:06 PM   #701 (permalink)
Noahkalifungo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukastar View Post
nice returns, wonder why Crosby rts'd?

I might write to Sims if I get the chance next year. It gets weirder and weirder for me all the time to see players who graduated high school the year i did
Thanks! I was surprised by the Crosby too, he has been injured for most of the season so maybe he wasn't there?

Haha the Dodgers have a guy in A ball who was born in 1996!!

Have a few returns to catch up on. First, here's Saturday:

Aaron Sanchez c/o Dunedin Blue Jays in 68 days

Awesome return from the Blue Jays' #1 prospect (#20 overall). He had an abbreviated season in 2013, but when he was pitching he did very well.

And today:

Patrick Kivlehan c/o High Desert Mavericks in 20 days

Sick return from one of the Mariners' most intriguing prospects. Kivlehan only played college baseball his season year (2012) at Rutgers, but he managed to win the Triple Crown in the league. This year, Kivlehan continued to hit well, posting a .303/16/90 line with 15 SBs across two levels. Love the inscription!!!

Andrew Heaney c/o Jupiter Hammerheads in 67 days

Sweet return from the 9th overall pick in the 2012 draft, and the Marlins' #2 prospect (#48 overall). Heaney had a magnificent 2013, going 9-3 with a 1.60 ERA over 95.1 innings with 89 strikeouts.

Jake Hager c/o Charlotte Stone Crabs in 20 days

Awesome return from one of the Rays' first round picks in 2011 and their #17 prospect. Glad to add another Pro Debut to the set!

Miguel Gonzalez c/o Orioles in 20 days

Spectacular return from the O's SP. Gonzalez practically came out of nowhere in 2012 and was a crucial part of their playoff push. He has been equally important this year, going 10-7 with a 3.96 ERA. I LOVE how this looks with the silver sharpie!