Thread: BREAKING BAD...
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 07:45 AM   #373 (permalink)
xbignick

"George R.R. Martin says ‘Breaking Bad’ has inspired him to create a more evil character"

"Breaking Bad appears to have inspired him to create a character as evil as Walt. “Walter White is a bigger monster than anyone in Westeros. (I need to do something about that),” he wrote.

Being the tease that he is (Come on, where’s the next book?!), he also compared the two shows in terms of their Emmy chances. “This is the final season of BREAKING BAD. I think GAME OF THRONES may have a shot at upsetting BB for this year’s Emmy (only a shot, though, I think they are the clear favorite), which pits us against their previous season… but there’s no way in hell that anyone is going to defeat BREAKING BAD next year, when their last season is the one in contention,” he wrote."
"Blowoutcards is a messageboard filled with experts on Ping pong. These highly trained experts told us they spoke to the President of the United States Mr. Haiku and he claims the card is fake since he faked it himself. Our 2 sources (easter bunny and a unicorn with 2 legs) explained this hobby is filled with crooks." -Unknown
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote