View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 07:55 PM   #131 (permalink)

Originally Posted by rudyjustinfarrell View Post
p.s. Just looking at the calender, plan on having payments due to me by 3 June 8pm EST. If someone cannot meet that timeline, we'll have about 2 days (5 June 8pm EST) to have standby personnel join the break. That also gives me plenty of time to get the funds in to BLOWOUT.
Originally Posted by rudyjustinfarrell View Post
Deposit sent and confirmed RECEIVED by BLOWOUT.

Some thoughts from a slow day...
Reading over some of the other Draft style Group Breaks, I want us all to be in agreement on a few things:

1. As soon as a case is entirely paid off, I will try to do the randomization on THAT CASE and let the participants start the selection process. I know this should not be as hard as a baseball draft, but I don't want it to be painfully slow. If this starts to drag, let's plan on a no bull$*** Draft selection kick-off for Monday, June 7th 6:30PM EST. If it looks like things are too confusing I'll even create different threads to accomodate Case 1 and Case 2. I recommend the #1 Draft Pick person PMing the next 2 in line, and so on and so forth.

2. Will anyone be up that way to actually see the Draft LIVE? We have a lot of members from all over the place, I bet there might be some up there?

If you guys think of anything else, please post your thoughts.
Ok... found 2 old posts. 3 June, 8pm EST is the deadline for payments. That gives me 4 days to fill any empty slots. For now, unless a case gets paid off beforehand, the Draft will kick off on 7 June, 6:30pm EST. NOTE: There will NOT be multiple threads for the Draft. If case 2 gets paid off before case 1, then case 2 will start and FINISH their selections BEFORE I open the case 1 draft. This will alleviate any potential miscommunication problems between cases. Deal?

This can change and will change as the situation permits. I am hoping we do this sooner than later. PMs going out tomorrow for non-payments.
Always willing to talk shop or B/S/T.
rudyjustinfarrell is offline   Reply With Quote