Thread: BREAKING BAD...
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 01:18 AM   #434 (permalink)
xbignick

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip+flip View Post
So is it possible for Walt and Jesse to both survive the final episode, or does one of them die ?
I think Walt dies, anything else would leave the ending too wide-opened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip+flip View Post
Yeah I bet walt saves pinkman from todd and the gang and then they kill them all or something along those lines (and I bet he somehow uses chemistry to do it). But I wonder what happens after that. What do you think he uses the ricin capsule for. Maybe he uses it to kill todd and them idk.
Yeah but remember it takes a few days so that wouldn't be very dramatic. Maybe gets his revenge, takes it himself, allows a certain amount of time for him to say goodbye to everyone, perhaps talk to the news and about his empire, something he'd want to do.

--------
I should add spoiler tags to all of this, but if you haven't watched the last couple episodes, don't think you'd be in this thread.
"Blowoutcards is a messageboard filled with experts on Ping pong. These highly trained experts told us they spoke to the President of the United States Mr. Haiku and he claims the card is fake since he faked it himself. Our 2 sources (easter bunny and a unicorn with 2 legs) explained this hobby is filled with crooks." -Unknown
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote