View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 02:11 PM   #607 (permalink)
aggie4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRCrosby View Post
I am curious about how my Star Wars cards will be perceived since I'm not a 'portrait guy'. That seems to be what most Star Wars sketch card sets are comprised of. I'm more of an action.....get slaughtered by a light saber...type of artist.
As Spider-Fan said, sketches with action shots are very popular. Either because of the difficulty in drawing them, or the time constraints that artists are under, there aren't a lot of really nice action sketches available, so when you pull one, it's very desirable. Same thing with well drawn, detailed vehicles/space ships. You just don't see a lot of them, so they are usually very popular.

One thing I would caution you with, is if you do any puzzles. Star Wars puzzles aren't packed together, so please try to only do 2 card puzzles. Or only a couple 4 card puzzles. Putting together a 2 card puzzle can take some time waiting for the other half to appear, but is usually achievable. A 4 card puzzle is very difficult to put together, and anything bigger than that is almost impossible.
aggie4ever is offline   Reply With Quote