View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 02:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Stanley2

Default Jeff Hardy Original Artwork / Thank You Tristar

I am posting this mostly as a thank you to Tristar. I opened up a case of TNA Xtreme cards over the summer and pulled a redemption card for a piece of Jeff Hardy Original Artwork. The only problem was that the redemption card had expired over a year ago. At first I thought it was just a missed opportunity, but then I started to wonder what happened to the artwork if it was never redeemed. So I decided to e-mail Tristar and ask. They immediately told me to go ahead and send in the redemption following the regular instructions and that they would still honor it! They really do a great job of taking care of their customers and standing behind the products that they sell. The artwork arrived last week so I figured I would post a scan for those who are interested. There were 10 different pieces made for this set, but this is the first one that I have actually seen. It was done on the back of a 5 x 7 index card in marker. It is also signed by Jeff Hardy. It was shipped in a black frame, but I took it out to get a better scan.
Attached Thumbnails
Jeff Hardy Original Artwork / Thank You Tristar-hardy-artwork.jpg  
Stanley2 is offline   Reply With Quote