View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 04:11 PM   #485 (permalink)
stripedbass91

Quote:
Originally Posted by usafshelland View Post
I don't see it being mentioned that rounds 1-5 would be kept for rounds 1-5 when looking back through the thread. I see rounds 1-3 being kept for rounds 1-3 with subsequent rounds being kept for a 2 round draft penalty and being agreed to by many parties to the league during preseason... as far as trade considerations, yes it is impacting. Cromartie3145 (Team Donovan) and myself thought it was 1-3 with 2 round draft penalty for subsequent rounds. We are already in talks to make a trade again to completely reverse what we did. I'm also not sure what Sixburgh Steelers thinks as well (my other trade yesterday)

oh yea... I'll mark you down as "non-committal" right now,
Looking back, I see what you mean as far as quite a few agreeing on other rules than what is posted now. Not all league managers weighed in on it but a handful did. I also see where Justin said it would be rounds 1-3 are kept as is and 3-5 are all kept as a 3rd with all else -2 but then it changed to what it is currently set at. It managed to slip passed everyone I guess. Lets see what the Commish has to say.
stripedbass91 is offline   Reply With Quote