View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 03:27 PM   #619 (permalink)
Jwalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by usafshelland View Post
I believe draft order will be
Regular season #12
Regular season #11
Regular season #10
Regular season #9
Regular season #8
Regular season #7
Worst Record of Playoff teams playing in week 14 who lose.
2nd worst record of playoff teams playing in week 14 who lose
Worst record of playoff teams playing in week 15 who lose
2nd worst record of playoff teams playing in week 15 who lose
Playoff Runner-Up
Playoff Champion

Just like the NFL...i.e. if you have a bye in the playoffs, you will finish with somewhere between picks 9-12 for the 2014 draft.

I STILL vote for regular draft each round...also can't just think about picks (i.e. joe blow has pick #1 in this fashion). He may actually have to utilize is 1st rd pick to keep a 1st rd player from the previous year's draft. That's why I think scheduling a time frame for keeper declaration is important. (i.e. initial keeper list declared preseason week 1, final keeper list declared after preseason week 3, draft after preseason week 4.)
Only thing about waiting to declare your keepers until you know who everyone else keeps is that what if they wait until the last second? I'm confusing myself lol but it's impossible for everyone to wait until the keepers are concrete to lock their own keepers in. Will it be reverse standings like the draft or everyone on the same day during the preseason or is it even a big deal to people.
Lol I'll go ahead and say as of now mine are Thomas Moreno and Manning
but if I can get a second round pick somehow I'd love to keep Marshall

Good point tho USAFSHELLAND on declarations in preseason, also going to be interesting to see how the nfl draft will incorporate into our draft strategies
Jwalker is offline   Reply With Quote