View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 05:03 PM   #624 (permalink)
Michael Miracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by usafshelland View Post
After thinking about it, yes, it will be almost impossible to plan for keepers until you know what another manager is keeping, unless you are for sure locked in. (I for one am locked in unless I can get some kind of amazing trade). Maybe based on final REGULAR season games, the #1 team has to commit to keepers by x date, then the #2 team by x date, etc. So the benefit will go to the #12 team for planning out their keeper list (team whom finishes the worst in regular season).

We'd have to work on timing though... person A has until 12 hours after the final game of preseason week 4 to declare, person B 24 hours, person c 36 hours, etc. FINAL keeper declaration would take approximately 6 days from the end of preseason week 4, but I don't think it will actually take all 6 days to do so. Should you not declare a FINAL list of keepers during the week leading up to the draft, your INITIAL keeper list will be institutionalized for your team.

Thoughts?
Wouldn't it be easier to say everyone must have keepers set before the start of the first week of the preseason, and then you are allowed to make ONE change the following week to their keepers after seeing everyone else's keepers, so that by the end of preseason week two, we all know the keepers one hundred percent, and we can prepare for the draft?