View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 10:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
enyouartist
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,183
Default

As a buyer, if a seller counters my offer, you lose my business. Whenever I go on COMC, which is like once a month, I make 50 or so offers. I would say 80% get accepted, and the other 20% get countered. The problem is that I've already made my monthly visit, so I'm not really looking to waste time and go back to accept a counter offer. So my advise is just set the minimum price at what you are confortable accepting. If you try and counter, you'll most likely lose that spur-of-the-moment purchase.
enyouartist is online now   Reply With Quote