View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 01:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
oldgoldy97
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
Just a friendly reminder about the upcoming Holidays. Tis the season for money grabbing scams.
There will be plenty of selling threads of......"Need Paypal ASAP", for needing to buy presents, plane tickets to grannies house, etc etc.
There are always signs of POSSIBLE issues:

Too good to be true prices.
Asking for gift payments.
Trading WAY in your favor.
Newer members asking you to send first on high-ends.

Then shipping. Many excuses will be made about shipping because of the holiday USPS volume of mail. Always make sure you use and receive active tracking on items.

Of course, I'm not saying everyone will be a scammer, but please be aware of who you are dealing with. Be patient and smart with B/S/T's. If your heart says go for it, but head says differently, make the right decision.

I won't speak for other members, but if anyone has any questions or would like another opinion on a proposed deal that you're working on, my inbox is always open.

Be smart, be safe and all together now...............NEVER EVER SEND GIFT PAYMENT!!!!!!!! Good luck and Happy Holidays to all members
I wanted to do a group break of a product but then saw that it was coming out in December which is my busiest time of year. I didn't want to be one of those people who can't get stuff shipped in time so I had to pass. Too bad everyone doesn't plan or care like they should.