View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 03:01 PM   #34 (permalink)
mrwalken

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I don't really see the need for this. The site is already slanted for them. They aren't paying the submission fees, storage fees or cashout fees. The sellers are paying COMC's bills and THEY are the ones that need to be catered to. As a buyer I think card prices and shipping prices are very fair compared to Ebay. As a seller .............................. I'm quickly starting to swing back towards evil.
I really don't know whether COMC needs to cater more to buyers or sellers at this point. I know for sure that buyers are taking a lot fewer cards off the site compared to say, a year ago. I don't have a good sense for whether sellers are also sending in less cards. My guess is no, but I could be wrong. I don't have a good way to track that like I do with sales.

Edit: One other thought. I've noticed that the price of most cards on the site has trended down since I started selling over 3 years ago. In other words, if I look at cards I sold 3 years ago, they are most often available for less now. So, that leads me to believe that on the whole, supply is greater than demand for most cards, and the gap on COMC is probably widening. So I would say they need to cater to buyers more, in my opinion.

Last edited by mrwalken; 11-02-2013 at 03:08 PM.
mrwalken is offline   Reply With Quote