View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 05:32 PM   #27 (permalink)
gman71

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
LOL your comparing MJ and Pryor autographs are you guys serious? Its called supply and demand, and notice MJ outsells everyone but Ali in this product. For a boxing fan might be a cool product, but wouldnt you like some value included in relation to the secondary market? I bet Dr Price loves this product too. Nothing like getting $175 for a product and loading it with $40 worth of goods. We all know Wheeler idolizes Price and his products, but the reality is this product has no value compared to cost. You would have to buy 8-10 TKO CASES to hit that Ali, and once more hit that card wont bring what it is now so lets be real. Series D sportskings wont be any better. No wonder nobody will give this company a license.
Same concept though as UD charging $600+ for a box of Exquisite and you're best card is a redemption that never gets made though,then crossing your fingers that what replacement they send you has 1/10th the value of what you're praying for,no?

Take MJ out of the mix, how many boxes of high end UD products have yielded crap upon crap. Lebron autos have become watered down,Kobe has become watered down.
After those 3,UD gives you next to nothing. I'll take my chances in pulling a Mike Tyson auto or a LaMotta over a Danny Granger one color patch/auto
gman71 is offline   Reply With Quote