View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 02:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
nera20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super8er View Post
I buy at least 1 box of every major WWE release Topps produces, if anything to get a complete set so I can keep up with current rosters each year. This was the first product in a long time that I didn't buy.

I'm with you, wweboy21... I don't buy WWE just for the hits, but I don't understand how Topps/WWE can release their two lazy WWE products a year giving us little or no incentive to buy... especially with TriStar/TNA continuously releasing increasingly better products each year.

Topps should try to reinvigorate their wrestling products, maybe with a Chrome release or some sort of premium product like Museum Collection. I really think there's an audience out there for it.

Or, I don't know, maybe ON-CARD autographs?

Nice break, though... hopefully you at least got a complete base set?

I made a thread about that awhile back and there was alot of negative feedback on the higher end wrestling product idea. Me I would love to see WWE Heritage Chrome come back or a Museum or Tribute type product with on card autos. I was thinking of buying a case of 2007 WWE Topps Heritage III that's on blowout as a special there is some nice items in that product. Topps Chrome would be awesome if they released it today.