View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 02:03 PM   #41 (permalink)

I sent out a pm to everyone to see if anyone is interested in a 1 case snake draft. Please let me know so i can track if we loose anyone or who is in. I am pm'ing a mod to see if i can change the OP or if i need to resubmit for a new break.

Here is the PM i sent to each of you.

Well it looks like there is not a lot of people wanting to get in on the 2 case team draft break. Some of you showed interest in dropping it to a 1 case team snake draft with 16 slots to try and fill it up.

We currently have 8 spots spoken for but i am trying to figure out how the combined slot with oldgoldy97 & gamer4l1fe would fit into the new format and if everyone would still be in for this type break. The only way i see it still working for the combined slot is keep them as one slot and do a random between the 2 of them to see who picks their 1st team and who gets their 2nd pick. Let me know if this works for you goldy & gamer.

Everyone else, please let me know if this works for you as well or if you would like to be removed if we switch from the current style break. Thanks

Always Looking for Cincy Bengals Rc Auto's (AJ Green, Gio Bernard & AJ Mccarron Mostly)
badsims is online now   Reply With Quote