View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 04:02 PM   #32 (permalink)
tonedef2oo8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbittma1 View Post
I love how everyone here has let it go besides JMS who feels he has to play the father role. As for you blue if you look at the dates they were all prior to Thanksgiving which is the 11th month of the year. Christmas is in December which is the 12th month of the year.

Deal was made December 13th I let him know I would be gone, he messaged me again at the end of the month, informed him I just had gotten home. When I put the info into the paypal shipping I put his zipcode in wrong as you can see in earlier stated notes, I informed paypal and him that was my mistake and it was noticed this week when the package was returned and the package was re-sent on Thursday.

Anything else you would like to know JMS? How about my blood type? Hair Color? Wife's Maiden name?
So then you will post a screen shot of the paypal RTS tracking # and a screen shot of the PM saying you are leaving since you are not lying........Right?

Last time I typed in a wrong zip code in paypal after I hit send it told me the ZIP code was wrong. Really weird.

Also who shipped this card that it got there in 7days? Was this when you where out of the country?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-13-Pani...-/251405516939

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 01-11-2014 at 04:06 PM.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote