View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 08:27 PM   #117 (permalink)
msumarr54

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenntimesports View Post
Yep, he was one of the good ones.

That's your business model, it isn't mine or his apparently. Sometimes I get an offer and think, "hmm, haven't see activity on this is in awhile," then I check eBay, see that the card is hot and raise the price. If I've got the card at a bargain price and you make an offer to try to get it for less and I research, I think it's a you problem, not a me problem when I check to see what is up.

Just another entitled millennial.

So the company he works for is a problem... in this economy? You are a fool.

Its a strategy. He has 100,000 cards in his port or so, I'm sure he isn't doing that on every card. I used that strategy but it is a race to the bottom and I stopped.

Bull's eye.

Maybe it was a jerk move to try to get a lower price on a card that was already underpriced.

Let me summarize what probably happened. OP saw a card he wanted that was very underpriced and tried to get even more of a discount and made an offer. Seller checked and saw he was underpriced and raised his price. Now OP is butthurt because he couldn't turn the profit he could have if he just paid the asking price.

Did you even read the post??? It was a Carlos Guillen xfractor WHO HAS BEEN RETIRED FOR TWO YEARS!!! and I'm far from an entitled "millennial". Why don't you go change your username again or improve upon your previous attempts at being a mod. I believe calculusdork was even in a similar predicament and I had to bust his chops over his comments here. Now I didn't bump this thread but my original opinion still stands........ He is a Richard and your previous ill-informed post tends to make me lean in that direction towards you as well.

SPARTY ON!
msumarr54 is offline   Reply With Quote