View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 10:19 AM   #120 (permalink)
marino5084
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeedonFleece View Post
Dude, you're doing the same thing as the people you are criticizing. And I categorically am a better person than Kim Jong-un, so if he ever opens an account here I will slate him mercilessly! I do agree with your general sentiment though.

To anyone else who might have found the posts in this thread a little distasteful, I'd like to say that the majority of my posts, at least, were intended to convey humour. Heck, I even called him intelligent and admitted to having laughed a couple of times at his videos.

I (and others tbf) have said it before and will repeat - people can do whatever they want with THEIR cards. I genuinely don't like JHS's practices so I don't deal with him. Simple.
You can keep on trying to justify the wrong. I'm not criticizing, I'm outright saying that what you are all doing is wrong. Just a bunch of internet tough guys and girls with nothing better to do than put others down to make themselves feel better about their own inadequacies.

I'm sure you will be back to pick this post apart as well. I have said what I wanted and made the point I felt was necessary to make.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
marino5084 is offline   Reply With Quote